Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mock Up

Well I couldn't help myself! Here is a mock up of the basement level. Only the floor and the first 2 layers of the outer wall have been glued so far. I highlighted the doors in red so you can better see what everything is. The green bricks are going to be iron bars separating the prison cells.

Below is another view showing the room layout. Each floor tile is 1" square for an idea of size. The hole in the rear is going to be a secret door which hasn't been constructed yet.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like a crazy amount of work...your nephew and nieces would be so into this. So it's a mini "real" castle?

Lance said...

Oh yeah, it's a real castle all right. For the warhammer game I play with miniature warriors. www.games-workshop.com will tell you all about it.